Vol 6 No 7 (2019): Vol-6-Issue-7-June-2019
International Journal of Research (IJR) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles of interest to educators at all levels. Suitable topics include those concerned with the social studies, the social sciences, history, and interdisciplinary studies. The journal welcomes articles that present new directions, options, or approaches. International Journal of Research (IJR) considers for publication articles that deal with the following:
- Curriculum: what shall we teach and how shall we teach it?
- Learning: conditions under which cognitive, affective, and participatory learning takes place
- Historical and social science ideas: how shall we apply them in the classroom?
- Perspectives on social studies: emerging topics and controversial issues
- Topics of current interest: global issues; gender and ethnicity; the use of technology; higher-order critical thinking; peace education and conflict management; multicultural social studies curriculum; thematic instruction; and reading and writing in the social studies classroom
Send papers for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org