Main Article Content

Abstract

Of particular rehabilitation and prognostic interest is visual acuity of the remaining single seeing eye, which remains high in 87.7% of cases. Taking this factor into account, true disability occurred only in 5.75% of cases, in the remaining 94.25% high monocular adaptive conditions remain.Questionnaire studies among children show a 30% decrease in activity in relations with peers, deterioration in school performance - 56.5%. Questioning among adults shows a change in plans for the future of the child - in 47.7% of cases, parents note the physical inconvenience (suffering) of children in 65.5%. This indicates that a child with a traumatic illness develops a state of chronic stress.

Article Details